Here’s a recipe as delightful as it is easy. And, you might have tried it already because it’s the same recipe I use for my cake roll. Vanilla bean is SOOOO yummy in the whipped cream. I don’t think I ever want to eat whipped cream without it anymore! I don’t consider myself a very demanding person, but I just became one when this whipped cream hit my taste buds! Vanilla is the second most expensive spice, so here I go having quite expensive taste
About the upcoming posts, I have this crazy cake in my head that I just want to try and show you! You never know if it will be as great as they are in your head! I need to find time to try it (I think it will be quite long to do!). Also, I made new recipes for Natrel Milk (see the first collaboration here) so I’ll be showing that off to
Have a great day and a great week!
Strawberry Cake Roll
Make 5 mini-bundt cake
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon water
- About 10 strawberries, cut in cubes (add more to taste and some more to garnish)
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 vanilla bean
- Pour the heavy cream in a medium bowl.
- Cut the vanilla bean lenghtwise and extract seeds. Add to the cream and throw in the empty bean. Reserve.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a mini bundt cake pan.
- Beat the eggs. Add the sugar while beating. Beat for 2-3 minutes.
- Sift the flour and baking powder over the egg mixture and slowly mix with a spoon. When the batter is homogeneous, add the water. Combine slowly. Stir in the strawberries.
- Pour the batter in each bundt form.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until a thootpick comes out clean.
- While the cake is baking, remove the vanilla bean from the cream. Whip until soft peaks form. You can add sugar to taste.
- When the cake is cool, fill the hole with whipped cream and more strawberries.