Hope you are happy and having a good time
Here is a quick quick quick recipe that looks complicated (but is not) and is gorgeous. This can easily wow your guests without a lot of work! Another plus is that you could adapt it for any holidays by coloring the whipped cream (red and green, pink and red, purple and yellow, etc.). So much fun!!!
I will be posting a new cake roll in the next few weeks as well as other treats that might include Oreos! I can’t wait!
Love you all ♥
P.S. A HUGE thank you to my splendid colleague and friend Anabel and her boyfriend who made a lot of wooden boards for my food photos (two of them are on the photos below!) ♥
Cookie and Cream Mint Trifle
Yield : 6 shot glasses
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped with 2 tablespoons powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla (you could also use cool whip)
- 1/2 cup chocolate pudding with 1 teaspoon mint extract (I used a boxed one and added mint extract)
- 6 Oreo cookies, crushed
I used a spoon to fill the shot glasses, but it would be way easier with a pastry bag! I wrote the assembly method accordingly!
- Fill two pastry bags: one with whipped cream and the other with pudding.
- Spoon oreo cookie crumbs in the bottom of each glass.
- Pipe a layer of whipped cream on top of the cookies.
- Pipe a layer of pudding on top of the whipped cream layer.
- Sprinkle cookie crumbs on top of the pudding layer.
- Continue layering by repeating the last 3 steps.