School is over and I can bake!!!! I can also de-stress and relax (well, as much as you can relax in the Holidays). A couple of fudge recipes were waiting in my To Do List and Christmas is the best time to make them (as you may see, the last 3 posts are fudges and there is still about 10 other fudge recipes I haven’t tried yet!). So here are the cookie and cream fudges. They are divine but you have to like white chocolate !
Cookie and Cream Fudge
Recipe adapted from Eagle Brand
- 18 oz. white chocolate
- 1 (14 oz.) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups (about 20 cookies) oreos, coarsely crushed
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on both sides. Set aside.
- On a double boiler, melt white chocolate with sweetened condensed milk and salt.
- Remove from heat, add vanilla and cookies.
- Pour in prepared pan and chill for 2 hours. Remove from pan using the parchment paper overhang. Cut into squares.