How are you? I have to share this, made the geeky me laugh so much
From Cafe Press Website
Here is one of the cupcakes I told you about in my last post. Cookie and Cream cupcakes are very popular around the Web and I had to indulge
Cookie and Cream Cupcakes
For the cake, I just did a chocolate cake, my Go-to recipe for now being Sing For Your Supper’s perfect chocolate cake. You should totally try the chocolate frosting too, it’s A-MA-ZING
Frosting from Bakerella
1 cup shortening
1 lb. powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
3-6 Tablespoons milk
4 or more teaspoons Oreo cookie crumbs
- Beat the shortening in a mixer until smooth.
- Add vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add the powdered sugar in three additions, scraping down the sides after each addition.
- Add a Tablespoon of milk at a time and mix together until you achieve the consistency you like.
- Add the cookie crumbs and mix until completely combined.
- Frost the cupcakes and insert half a cookie on top of each cupcake.
Another picture with a sneak peak of one of the next posts